CONTEST IS CLOSED
The Winner is Jan C.
Enter to WIN a collectible Beatrix Potter Tin Full of Tea & a set of Easter Micropuzzles!
Because... puzzles & tea, of course!
Contest Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE
CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The “Contest” is open to residents of Canada and the contiguous United States only, who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Puzzle Nerds (the "Sponsor"), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Puzzle Nerds as final and binding as they relate to the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial and local laws.
3. Contest Period: The Contest will begin on April 7, 2022 at 6:00 AM (EDT) and end on April 17, 2022 at 11:59 PM (EDT).
4. The Prize: The Contest Prize consists of one (1) New English Teas Collectible Tin of 240 English Breakfast Tea Bags and three (3) 150 piece MicroPuzzles: Colored Eggs, Easter Bunny and Spring Basket.
5. How to Enter: To enter the Contest, the entrant must fill out an entry form hosted on The Puzzle Nerds’ website. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, including a skill-testing question, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Puzzle Nerds. The entrant is limited to one entry. Multiple entries will not be accepted. If entrant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempts to circumvent the rules, entrant’s submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Puzzle Nerds.
6. Prize: The retail value of the Prize is approximately $85.00 CAD. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for The Puzzle Nerds to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade on its social media channels, website and newsletter without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Contest will be selected in a random draw by the Sponsor. Winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Contest with within one to three (1-3) days following the winner selection. The Puzzle Nerds shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner's spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two (2) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all Canadian federal and provincial laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this Contest, you understand that The Puzzle Nerds, anyone acting on behalf of The Puzzle Nerds, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: The Puzzle Nerds reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, The Puzzle Nerds may select the recipient of the Prize from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Puzzle Nerds. The Puzzle Nerds reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Puzzle Nerds has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or social media channel, or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Puzzle Nerds reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Puzzle Nerds and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from
(i) such entrant's participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof;
(ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software;
(iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service;
(iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion;
(v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada AND ON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in ON having jurisdiction.
Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive,
incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated
with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winner: The winner will be announced shortly after the random draw has taken place and the Prize has been awarded. The announcement will be made
via any or all of the following The Puzzle Nerds outlets: The Puzzle Nerds website, social media channels, Nerd Alert newsletter.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is The Puzzle Nerds.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Google, Instagram or Facebook, or associated with any individuals, vendors, publishers or brands represented in The Puzzle Nerds online store.